JUNE & SEPTEMBER 2016:
- Friday: 14:00 - 22:00
- Saturday: 12:00 - 22:00 (guided tour from 12:00 and 14:30)
- Sunday: 12:00 - 18:00 (guided tour from 14:30)
JULY & AUGUST 2016:
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: 14:00 - 22:00 (guided tour from 14:30)
- Thursday: 14:00 - 22:00 (guided tour from 14:30)
- Friday: 14:00 - 22:00 (guided tour from 14:30)
- Saturday: 12:00 - 22:00 (guided tour from 12:00, 14:30 and 17:00)
- Sunday: 12:00 - 20:00 (guided tour from 12:00 and 14:30)
Since June 2015, visitors of Steam-Powered Brewery can enjoy the local pub offering Lobeč beer and simple food (pickled sausages and cheese, potato chips, etc.). Hot meals cannot be served, unfortunately, there is no kitchen there. You can buy beer on the tap or bottled, and also in barrels (upon previous order).
The bar features a four-faucet tap and offers always four sorts of beer selected from local production.
Lobeč souvenirs are available in the brewery shop, offering t-shirts, badges, labels, beermats, and also original glass beer mugs and chinaware for collectors
Our Steam-Powered Brewery also sells take-away beer outside the open hours.
If you come and the main entrance of the front building (green wooden door with a lantern) is closed, try the doorbell on the left from the door. If we are in the front building of the brewery, we will be pleased to come and serve you. If nobody turns up and you spot the white delivery truck in front of the brewster´s house gable or in the courtyard, walk through the iron gate of the house inside the premises and ask to buy beer from the brewster. If need be, try to call.
Lobeč is a godforsaken place, so it´s wise to always make a preliminary phone call, if you want to buy beer outside the pub open hours. Thank you for your understanding.